10 Must-Have Features for Your Electric Pressure Washer
Electric pressure washers are a great way to clean your home or property. They’re much more efficient than traditional garden hoses, and can be used to clean everything from your car to your deck. Electric pressure washers come in a variety of different sizes and power levels, so be sure to choose the one that’s right for you.
Essential features to look out for
- Variable pressure settings: This is one of the most important features to look for in an electric pressure washer. Different cleaning jobs require different amounts of pressure, so it’s important to have a machine that can be adjusted accordingly. Look for a machine with at least two different pressure settings.
- A durable hose: The hose is one of the most important parts of the electric pressure washer, so it’s important to choose one that is durable and won’t kink or leak.
- A soap dispenser: This is a great feature if you plan on using your pressure washer to clean your car or deck. It allows you to add soap to the water stream, which helps to loosen dirt and grime.
- Wide spray nozzle: A wide spray nozzle is ideal for cleaning large surfaces such as decks or driveways. It covers a larger area in less time, making your cleaning job go more quickly.
- Long power cord: Make sure to choose an electric pressure washer with a long power cord. This will give you more flexibility when choosing where to use it.
- GFCI outlet: This is a safety feature that is required by law in some states. It helps to protect you from electrical shock in case of a malfunction.
- A detergent tank: Some electric pressure washers come with a detergent tank. This is a convenient feature if you plan on using detergent regularly.
- Storage bag: A storage bag helps to keep all of your pressure washer accessories in one place. It’s also great for storing the machine when not in use.
- Warranty: Choose an electric pressure washer that comes with a warranty. This will protect you in case of any problems with the machine.
- Accessories: Many electric pressure washers come with a variety of different accessories, such as different nozzle tips, hoses, and brushes. These can be very helpful depending on the type of cleaning job you need to do.