1. Ask for references – A quality power-washing company should be more than willing to provide you with references of work that was done in the past. Even if they claim to have many satisfied customers, don’t take their word for it! Take the time to look at their previous work by contacting one or two previous customers per company.
2. Do an internet search – Before calling any companies, do an internet search so you know who is in the area and what kind of reviews they have. A company may not be in your area, but if they have good reviews then maybe you should consider hiring them anyway if the price is right!
3. Search for online coupon sites – Online coupon sites are great resources to save money while still hiring quality companies. Coupon sites like Groupon often offer deals on power washing so search around and see what kind of savings you can get using these coupons.
4. Check their insurance – Another thing to consider is whether the company you’re considering hiring carries liability insurance. The last thing you want is for anything unfortunate to happen during the power washing, like damage to your house or vehicle, and be held responsible because the company does not carry sufficient insurance. Ask them about their insurance policy before they come out for an estimate or before they start any work!
5. Trust your gut – The saying goes “Your first impression is often your best impression” and this couldn’t ring truer when it comes to deciding on a new power-washing company. If you don’t feel comfortable with a new company, then chances are things will get worse from there. Trust your instincts and just go with a company that you feel right about.
With Brown’s Pressure Washing, you’ll be getting the very best of pressure washing and that you’ll be able to fully enjoy its benefits. Even better, we will be able to do pressure washing using the right pressure thus guaranteeing that none of your items or property will be damaged.